Are you a software developer and have a passion for working with a number of different technologies including WPF, WinForms, HTML5, C#, WCF, Visual Studio, and a number of different types of databases. ProfitStars - Enterprise Conversion Solutions (ECS R&D) team is looking to hire a Software Engineer who will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. You will also have the opportunity to mentor junior level developers. We are always looking to stay up to date on the latest technology and find newer and better ways to convert data. There is potential for travel up to 10% and this would potentially be for a JHA meeting, training and or conference.
Enterprise Conversion Solutions team is a group of 5 – 7 developers, program analysts and business analysts that design and maintain software for our conversion services and as well as some of our external viewer products. The Software Engineer, participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation. There may be a small percentage of instances where it is necessary to contact a customer directly and work through an issue or analyze data. The engineer must of able to handle multiple assignments at one time and prioritize importance. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before February 22, 2019.
This position will be filled to work out of the following Jack Henry office locations: Birmingham, AL, Hoover, AL and Springfield, MO – Blackman location.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of technical experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with .Net or Java programming.
- Experience with SQL Server or similar relational databases.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project cost/effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.