Application Support Analyst (Card Services)
The Card Services Application Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all phases of their assigned projects/cases (Online ATM processing, Online Debit/Credit card or Shared Branching) are completed successfully and according to agree upon timelines. This can include balancing online network transactions, testing of network specification edit, certification testing, training client and troubleshooting card issues.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in using and working with Episys or in the financial or credit union industry.
- Minimum of 1year of experience in the card services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work under pressure is a necessity.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Financial/credit union or related industry.
- Knowledge of JHA products, equivalent competitor products, and understanding of application functions.
- Computer skills with knowledge of applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Business operations and procedures including concepts, structures, etc.
- Ability to analyze/convert customer information and processes for setup in JHA system. Analyze business information and processes.
- Experience training customers on new products
- Work with all levels of personnel and communicate complex information in user-friendly terms.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.