Senior Programmer Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of dynamic programming team and in a great working environment? If so, this position could be for you! Jack Henry is seeking a seasoned Programmer Analyst for an environment that is composed of small teams but within a large department focusing on RPG or iSeries/AS400 programming that support JHA's core processing products (20/20, SilverLake and Core Director). Candidates will be focused on core application customer support by using their coding experience to fix base code, correct programming errors, bug fixes and troubleshooting. Jack Henry offers a great working culture, competitive benefits package and great career advancement.
About the team:
Jack Henry and Associates Banking Operations Support team provides technical support of all core products to both in-house and outsourced customers. This team is also responsible for developing, unit testing and delivering software defects to customers as well as develop custom coding requested by bank institutions.
- 6 years of programming experience in any language.
- Must participate in an on-call rotation including nights & weekends.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- RPG Programming.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Provides support to customers.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Serves as project lead on complex projects.
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to less experienced co-workers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.