Lending Support Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
Symitar, the recognized leader in core data processing solutions for U.S. credit unions, is seeking an experienced Lending Support Analyst to join our Episys Technical Support team.
As an Lending Support Analyst, you will work with over 600+ credit union clients and be responsible for supporting clients on new and existing loan software products. Primary responsibilities will include working cases to troubleshoot and configure these lending products. This self-motivated person will be able to provide training, troubleshooting and resolving of issues by having great customer service skills, strong documentation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in a credit union, bank, or other financial services setting.
- This position requires a scheduled rotation shift. Every other Saturday is an 11-hour shift. Holidays may be required to be worked.
- Lending experience preferred.
- Episys experience is a plus.
- Ability to work on moderately complex projects with supervision/ technical assistance.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial industry as it relates to banks and credit unions.
- Excellent knowledge of product(s) supported and strong knowledge of other core and complimentary products. Able to serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on product functionality.
- Able to use support tools to identify or recreate customer issues.
- Able to identify and resolve application and service issues.
- Experience with training customers or clients to use specific products.
- Able to provide outstanding customer service as set forth by corporate policies and standards.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.