Programmer Analyst (zOS, Card Processing, ISO8583)
Jack Henry & Associates Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Programmer Analyst to join the Card Processing Solutions (CPS) team. As a Programmer Analyst, you will be join the switch support group and be responsible for providing level 3 support for CPS. You will work directly with customers to research and resolve any issues with the software. Coding will be limited in this position, but you may be responsible for configuration changes to the platform. The ideal candidate will have a background in card transaction processing or ISO8583 messaging.
May be located in Springfield, MO; Monett, MO; Allen, TX; Houston, TX; or remotely.
- Associates degree or 4 years of experience in programming, technical support or operations.
- Must have experience withISO8583 messaging or card transaction processing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with zOS programming analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working with JHA products.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the Payments industry.
- Strong knowledge of applicable Change Management System.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Troubleshoots issues with debit and/or credit card transactions.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to less experienced co-workers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.