Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Network Field Engineer with a Focus on Windows System Administration to join our Symitar division. As a member of the Network & Hardware Services (NHS) team, you will provide support to clients with servers stored at their location (In house) and our own Datacenter (hosted). We are looking to add another member to our ranks and need someone who is intelligent, curious, driven and loves challenges. In this role, your primary responsibilities include: Application installation, support, and performance monitoring for both production Hosted “Data Center” environment and in-house clients who operate their own servers. You will be expected to provide desktop and Windows server installation and support.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with supporting systems in a production environment.
- Must have experience in windows desktop and server administration.
- Must have experience with Active Directory.
- Must be available for an on-call rotation including after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to travel 25-50%.
- Must have experience with PowerShell, Group Policy.
- Bachelor's degree within MIS.
- MCP or MCSE.
- Must be able to come up to speed quickly with the wide range of tasks handled by the team.
- Remote Desktop / Remote App.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with performance monitoring and tuning tools, installation, configuration, problem determination, and system recovery.
- TCP/IP and Network setup and troubleshooting.
- Printer & peripheral troubleshooting.
- Configure the Symitar application to use hardware and operate within different OS environments as needed
- Administer and provide support for our application in a large datacenter and remotely support clients.
- Provides first-level technical support to customers, product specialists, and consultants regarding networks/systems.
- Performs on-site customer work including installations, repairs, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Resolves complex customer problems and answers questions. Resolves issues and escalates as appropriate.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers. Conveys customer feedback to advanced engineers for review and possible technical design review.
- Serves as the customer service focal point during the projects and for a defined time period following completion.
- Working from established project task lists with dates and responsibilities, monitors the execution of each task.
- Maintains relationships with the customer project team members and various JHA departments and individuals.
- Travels to customer site to support the project and train the customer.
- Assists with problem resolution as required by applying personal experience in combination with various vendors and networks.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.