Senior Scrum Master/ Agile Coach
We are looking for an energetic person to join our Software Engineering team as an Sr. Scrum Master. In this role, you will be responsible for utilizing the values and practices of Scrum and ensure that the Scrum process is used as intended across all projects. Additionally, you will remove any impediments hinder the ability of the team to deliver product goals and deliverables. If you have a passion for agility and delivery with a keen focus on having a positive customer impact you will find Jack Henry a great place to work.
- Must have 5 years of experience working on an agile team in one or more of the following roles: Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Project Manager.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Associate or Bachelor's degree.
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Understanding of well documented patterns and techniques for filling intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Experience with various Agile approaches including XP, Kanban, and FDD.
- Proven experience with Agile techniques including User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games.
- Serves the Product Owner and Development Team in their pursuit to do everything possible to fulfill customer needs.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Guides the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization, using self-organization to fill gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Responsible for removing impediments to progress and guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitates completion of tasks and goals without using coercion, assigning, or dictating tasks.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Provides support and education to the Product Owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.