Scrum Master Manager
We are looking for an energetic leader to elevate our Scrum practices to the next level. If you are a Scrum Master, love the challenge of constant improvement and have a passion for mentoring people, this would be an ideal role for you. In this role, you will be responsible for acting as a lead to ensure that the values and practices of Scrum are properly executed throughout the development organization. You will also be expected to train new members on best practices and mentor more junior contributors.
At Jack Henry, you will be joining a team with a deep tradition of delivering the highest levels of service to our customers with a positive impact on their lives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I).
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a team of Scrum Masters and/or Project Managers.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working across the SDLC.
- Advanced degree.
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST).
- Prior instructional experience – either as a trainer or educator.
- Good knowledge of Agile approaches including XP, Kanban, and FDD.
- Proven experience with Agile techniques including User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games.
- Serves the Product Owner and Development Team in their pursuit to do everything possible to fulfill customer needs.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Guides the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization, using self-organization to fill gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Responsible for removing impediments to progress and guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitates completion of tasks and goals without using coercion, assigning, or dictating tasks.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Provides support and education to the Product Owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provides all team support by utilizing a servant leadership style, and leading by example.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.