Facilities Maintenance Specialist IV
Are you someone that has a passion for maintenance, construction projects and workplace improvements? If this sounds like you, then we are looking to hire a seasoned Facilities Maintenance Specialist IV. This candidate will be dual support for the Lenexa, KS office, as well as provide additional support to the Shawnee, KS team. We are seeking a hardworking, detail orientated candidate who likes working on a team, but can complete projects on their own. You must be willing to handle small help desk tickets such as changing out a light bulb to handling large scale projects such as construction and data center management activities. This candidate will manage with assist with all projects and vendors for generators, UPS, HVAC, snow removal and other common building activities. Travel up to 25% will be required to support the neighboring office and candidates must be able to be on call and work after hours or weekends as needed.
About this Team:
Working as part of the Corporate Facilities Group of 43 associates, this team manages the construction, physical operations, and maintenance of JHA offices and Data Centers. This small team of 1 other senior employee will help support both grounds and building maintenance for Lenexa and Shawnee.
This position will be worked out of the Lenexa, KS office.
- A minimum 4 years of experience in facilities maintenance.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
- Must be able to be on-call when business needs dictate and/or work weekends as needed.
- Trade School Certifications such as CDL, HVAC, Licensed Electrician, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Perform general maintenance and repair duties including light carpentry, basic electrical, HVAC, and grounds maintenance.
- Assists other Facilities Maintenance Specialists or outside contractors with electrical, carpentry, plumbing, and HVAC maintenance and servicing.
- Maintains schedule of required maintenance and inspection of building equipment and systems.
- Assists with scheduling and training of less experienced facilities maintenance specialists.
- Must be able to evaluate pricing and participate in the budgeting process for both Operations and Capital Expenditure Projects. (BASIC Excel skills)
- Oversees specialized outside contractors.
- Performs tasks that utilize formal training in one or more trades.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.