.Net/C# Software Engineer
JHA EPS Ensenta R&D is a leader in "Cloud-based" solutions for the financial services industry. We were awarded as a Best Fintech to Work For and have won "Best Technology" and "Best Functionality" awards for our product. We let clients make easy image-based deposits from a mobile phone, web banking application or ATM.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience with .Net/C# development.
- Familiarity with .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Experience object-oriented programming.
- Experience with code versioning tools.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Experience with Angular
- Experience writing unit tests
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Understanding of front and back end development.
- Experience utilizing modern application frameworks.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and partnering with QA.
- Exposure to automation testing.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.