Business Analyst- (Episys/ OpCon)
Are you looking for a new opportunity to use your technical and analytical skills in a blended role? If so, this position may be perfect for you! We are seeking to hire an exceptional Business Analyst. The ideal candidates will be multi-talented, hands-on contributor who will provide implementation and support services of automated processes for Jack Henry’s outsourcing solution, Symitar EASE™ for Episys (Credit Union) clients. Candidates will be the main point of contact for these clients, ensuring success of day to day processing, research, testing and documentation of Episys batch jobs, as well as, setup and support of automation tools such as OpCon and MoveIT. This is not your typical BA position, but a role with emphasis on providing solutions and then implementing through hands-on experience with the system.
- Minimum 18 months of experience in one of the following prior roles;
- IT or Application Support
- Technical Analyst
- Must be available for scheduled after-hours on-call level 2 support.
- Must be available to work 1 mandatory weekend a year for failover event.
- Experience with Episys and/ or OpCon.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Data processing or IT experience at a credit union a huge plus.
- Knowledge Episys, OpCon or MoveIT a big plus.
- Performs needs analysis to develop automation specifications for projects. Defines the system and functional requirements. Performs requirements gathering and project scoping.
- Implements and monitors automation projects from initiation through delivery.
- Ensures that automation projects are completed on schedule.
- Provides assistance with running automated tests and training on automation to other teams as requested.
- Maintains effective communication with customer to project completion.
- May provide assistance in the areas of training, staff meetings and periodic written documentation.
- Assist in developing documentation of process life-cycle, encompassing all areas of automation which include the MOVEit task, OpCon scheduling and related Episys jobfiles.
- Contributes to process and product improvements.
- Research processes currently setup in MOVEit, OpCon and Episys.
- Process adjustments to existing setup in MOVEit, OpCon and Episys.
- Implement new processes in MOVEit, OpCon and Episys.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.