iPay Customer Support Representative
The Jack Henry & Associates Contact Center for iPay Solutions is seeking Customer Support Representatives to join our team in Charlotte, NC. The iPay Solutions Contact Center is responsible for providing unparalleled customer service with inbound phone and chat support to bill pay website/mobile application subscribers for all of our financial institutions. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:00am until 2:00am ET. The Customer Support Representative will be required to work the hours of the shift once assigned. The available shifts are as follows:
- 1:30PM-10PM ET
- 12PM - 8:30PM
The Customer Support Representative supports bill pay subscribers with customer education, site navigation, problem resolution, basic technical support, and ticketing requests. The calls or chats will primarily be from individual subscribers, but could also be from financial institution representatives as well. This is a first call/chat resolution position that requires an individual to define the subscriber’s issue while using available resources to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve. The Customer Support Representative must multi-task to identify priority issues and escalate when necessary.
As a JHA associate you are more than just an employee, you are a valued member of the organization that is dependent on you and your success! JHA stresses a company culture that encourages you to think outside the box and to grow in your professional career. As a JHA employee you will enjoy a casual and relaxed work environment, a terrific benefit package, and a generous PTO plan that allows you to maintain a work life balance.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in Customer Service.
- Call Center experience.
- Banking experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently at a speed of at least 40 WPM.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Ability to be calm and courteous when handling difficult calls and requests.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bilingual, a plus.
- Answer incoming calls and/or online cases from external customers in a timely manner.
- Efficiently and effectively, use on-line chat, email, and phone to address and resolve customer questions.
- Identify and escalate problems/issues to the appropriate party.
- Continually develop and maintain working knowledge of bill pay products in order to provide the highest caliber of support possible.
- Consistently maintains call statistics comparable to peers.
- May mentor and train lower level CSR’s.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.