JHA Consultant Liaison
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Consultant Liaison to join our Sales organization. Acting independently, this role serves as a liaison representing the entire JHA enterprise and serves as a relationship bridge between JHA and the professional consulting firms that work with financial institutions having mutual engagement between JHA and respective industry consultants. This role will have frequent and direct interactions with the leaders and members of numerous financial institution consulting firms across North America, as well as JHA’s Directors and Management teams.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to consultant sites or trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and Graduate degree is a plus.
- Previous Bank or Credit Union experience at the Senior Manager or Executive level.
- Previous FinTech consulting experience is a plus.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge and contributes to company objectives as a subject matter expert (SME). Works on highly complex and diverse projects. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial industry.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent call documentation skills.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to prioritize.
- Plans and completes effective in-person engagements with new and existing consultant relationships across North America.
- Establishing and maintaining frequent and mutually beneficial communication between FI consultants and JHA.
- Serving as a resource for positioning the value proposition JHA offers to FI’s served by industry consultants.
- Raising awareness to JHA competencies in the financial services market.
- Collaborate with JHA Directors, Managers, Product Teams and Marketing for up-to-date information and talking points related to JHA’s competencies.
- Serves as an escalation point to provide satisfactory resolutions for issues that may arise between FI Consultants and JHA.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.