Technical Support Representative (Windows OS / SQL )
Jack Henry and Associate’s 4|sight - Check Imaging Solutions business unit under the ProfitStars brand has an opening for a Technical Support Representative. If you have a strong proof of deposit back ground, back office operations or technology back ground in a Financial Institution, this position may be a great match for you! This role is a phone support environment where you will be supporting banks or item processing centers using the 4|sight Image Solution to capture confidential checking information, Print Statements, key and balance work.
The 4|sight Technical Services Team consists of Technical Support Engineers and Technical Support Representatives and 3 Supervisors. The environment you will work in is Windows OS (SQL, Windows Server, Windows 7 and higher). The level of technical troubleshooting supporting is tier III. All escalated cases are supported in this position. Any prior experience with Microsoft SQL Server and or SQL querying is highly preferred. The Technical Support Representative is responsible for the successful completion of each case or project issue that is presented thru daily operations and you are required to be in communication with the customer during each project either by phone or email. The Technical Support Representative will need to have excellent communication skills and general knowledge of the financial industry will be helpful. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before December 21, 2018.
This position can be based to work out of the following Jack Henry office locations: Monett, MO or Springfield, MO – Blackman location.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in software technical troubleshooting.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience with SQL query.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday (Shift - 8 AM to 5PM CST). The timeframe is based on a traditional 8-hour workday with a 1-hour lunch but the starting and ending times may vary due to customer support needs and applicant availability.
- Must be available to support on call hours (5PM – 8AM CST) that is every 12 weeks.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to various JHA clients to provide onsite software upgrades (domestic travel is possible).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with SQL Server Management.
- Experience with Microsoft operating system.
- Experience in providing direct support to external customers over phone and email.
- Experience with networking principles.
- Basic experience of Banking Operations, item processing, branch capture, banking experience in the area of item process.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.