Event / Trade Show Coordinator
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) was founded on the premise that strong relationships and sound technology go hand-in-hand. Today, with more than 10,500 customers and over 6,400 associates, we combine this idea with the pursuit of one common goal – excellence in financial services. We are seeking an events coordinator to be a part of a collaborative marketing team. This individual will be part of the team responsible for, but not limited to, the planning and coordination of tradeshows throughout the year as well as other events tasks.
- Minimum of 18 months of customer service experience or experience with trade show/event coordination.
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Strong written, verbal, and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of company products and services.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of trade shows.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Plans, coordinates, and schedules marketing events, such as media and marketing events, trade shows, and customer-related events. May coordinate PR activities at each event.
- Coordinates logistics of marketing events such as potential customer seminars, user conferences, trade shows, special promotions, and direct mail campaigns.
- Coordinates event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Coordinates with outside vendors.
- Assists with facility, exhibit set-up, equipment, and will provide on-site or remote event support. Keeps inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
- May assist with travel arrangements for individuals or groups, such as hotel rooms.
- Planning and organizing of the tradeshow schedule.
- Register attendees and complete all necessary paperwork for tradeshows.
- Complete and submit exhibitor kits for shows.
- Monthly budget tracking of all show expenditures as well as forecasting for future months.
- Ship all materials needed for shows and coordinate show staff needs.
- Work with exhibit house in arranging booth needs and assist with set up as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.