C# Software Engineer
Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for a C# Software Engineer to join our Symitar Solutions team. We are a small team that develops, installs and supports add-on products to our core software for our credit unions. This is an opportunity for the right candidate, who is strong in our desired skills and a self-starter. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on all areas of the N-Tier Architecture, utilize your experience in responsive UI development, as well as writing Web API’s and interfaces. Our goal is to open up opportunities of new features and integration that strengthens the relationship between our clients and their members. This position participates in an on-call rotation schedule.
This position requires up to 25% travel and is available in either the Allen, TX office or available to be worked remotely in Florida. While Jack Henry & Associates has two offices in Longwood, Florida, this role can be filled remotely in the state of Florida.
- Minimum of 5 years of C# Software Development experience.
- Minimum of 1 year MVC or MVVM.
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL experience.
- Up to 25% travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or computer-oriented degree preferred.
- Experience producing Object-Oriented designs for a multi-tier application, including thin client.
- Strong UX/UI experience including responsive design experience.
- Development and implementation experience including the writing of production installation scripts.
- Knowledge of Azure Dev/Ops, vNext Build and Build Servers, as well as scripting to allow for an automated CI/CD/CT environment is a plus.
- WIX experience a plus.
- PowerShell experience a plus
- Able to demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis and problem resolution
- Communication and interpersonal
- Organizational and time management
- Able to create deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance, while remaining flexible to changing requirements.
- Able to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project cost/effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Provides technical support and participates in an on-call rotation.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.