Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Strategic Program Manager to be responsible and accountable for the establishment and stabilization of all functional areas within the Full-Service Credit Card Product for our Card Processing Solutions (CPS) division. This role supports a start-up area in CPS and is to be executed with core program management and matrix management skills. In this independent role along with matrix management, you will guide staff in implementation, education, project management, customer support, and product management in addition to interacting with key vendors and CPS clients. Many of these staff members will be new to credit card issuing and will require significant guidance. You will ensure staff are trained, have appropriate procedures and are operating in alignment. Further this role will oversee the implementation of credit card products and the pre-sales technical and operational qualification of credit card prospects. The successful candidate will have deep experience in program management and leadership skills with heavy emphasis on technical, operational and regulatory background in credit card issuing.
This position may be worked remotely or from any JHA office.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the payments industry on the issuing side.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience with credit card issuing focused on technical, operational or regulatory activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a management role with direct reports or in a matrix management environment.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Must have experience working directly with customers.
- Must be able to travel up to 40%.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity using Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- PMP Certified.
- Experience in credit card issuing coming from working for a third-party provider/processor or a financial institution that in house managed all aspects of their own full-service credit card product.
- Experience in supporting credit cards operated on the First Data Omaha platform.
- Understanding of different credit card products/features, interchange, and offerings from Visa or MasterCard.
- Previous experience with JHA products and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge and contributes to company objectives as a subject matter expert (SME). Works on highly complex and diverse projects. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Demonstrated strong program management skills and a deep understanding of project management processes and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry program and project management practices and company policies and procedures.
- Expert communication skills in all directions with the ability to design and establish clear communication processes.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with conflicting requirements and function productively at all times.
- Able to see and understand the overall picture of a program by assembling information from all constituent projects.
- Goal oriented with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to identify and resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Able to multi-task productively.
- Able to lead personnel in diverse teams without administrative authority.
- Able to interact with and manage suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and manage program stakeholder expectations.
- Able to interact productively with senior internal and external personnel.
- Able to complete high level ROI, other financial models, what-if analysis, impact analysis, etc. focused on P&L KPIs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.