The Senior Product Manager for Episys Security is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and operations to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle, from product inception and planning through maintenance and end-of-life decisions. Specifically, this Product Manager will be responsible for the security of Episys and its implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in InfoSec/Cyber Security product management – companies that make InfoSec products and services.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in product management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous experience defining and launching excellent products.
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization.
- Experience making business cases.
- Previous leadership experience influencing senior managers and other stakeholders.
- Experience presenting in front of prospects, customers and conference attendees.
- MBA is a plus.
- At least intermediate skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Previous experience serving the financial services market.
- Played a key role in launching a new product to a market.
- Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills.
- Ability to document and sell complex business solutions and workflows.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Pragmatic Marketing or AIPMM certification is a plus.
- Has a wide range of experience and is able to resolve complex issues.
- Works on complex and diverse projects.
- Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Researches market trends and needs; articulates findings in the form of product requirements.
- Designs, modifies and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Responsible for making the business case for the purpose of prioritizing company resources and maximizing value.
- Owns the product backlog.
- Must be a great communicator who can sell his/her ideas.
- Must be able to convert complex data into presentation form.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customer and translates feedback into actionable, measurable recommendations.
- Responsible for operational readiness in the implementation and support organizations. This includes planning, training and other launch activities.
- Develops specific marketing plans and activities for specific products or product lines to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap.
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Creates alpha and beta program definition and coordinates execution.
- Creates standard demonstrations (and occasional participation in customer demonstrations).
- Provides demonstration training to Sales.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals.
- Demonstrates through example operational excellence in a cross-functional environment.
- Establishes pricing strategies.
- May assist in support of specific product or product family.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.