Line Services Technician
This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Line Services Technician to join our close-knit Travel team. This position will work at the Monett Airport and will be responsible for the cleaning and detailing of the automotive fleet. The Line Service Technician will be responsible to the fueling and cleaning of the Jack Henry Corporate Aircraft, as well as stocking the various supplies needed for flights. This position will work in direct contact with the maintenance crew, flight crew, and passengers. This is a part-time opportunity that will provide an opportunity to work with great team in a fun environment.
Jack Henry & Associates offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits in a casual work environment.
This position is located in Monett, MO.
- 6 months of cleaning and/or general equipment maintenance/upkeep experience.
- Learns to use professional concepts. Works on problems of limited scope. Follows defined procedures and practices with little deviation.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning and safety procedures regarding various modes of JHA transportation.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to frequently lift 50 lbs.
- Valid Class B drivers’ license required.
- Cleans and details aircraft daily.
- Stocks aircraft with necessary supplies (e.g. refreshments, snacks, etc.)
- Fuels jets and transit aircraft; keeps fuel truck at appropriate level at all times. Makes sure all fuel ordered and received is tested for anti-icing additive.
- Services ground support equipment, cleaning equipment, and other machines.
- Moves and stages company aircraft.
- Performs monthly assessment of hangars and equipment, and orders supplies to keep an adequate inventory.
- Maintains log sheets for every aircraft fueled.
- Maintains rental and company vehicles, including cleaning, fueling, and routine maintenance.
- Cleans hanger floor, using a scrubbing machine.
- Maintains mandatory annual training.
- Utilizes required protective clothing and gear, such as eye protection, ear protection, and gloves.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.