Jack Henry & Associates is seeing a Technical Product Manager to join the Card Processing Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for the product design, modification and strategy for the credit card processing platform. You will be expected to support all stages of a product’s lifecycle, from product inception and planning through maintenance and end-of-life decisions. As a Technical Product Manager, you will be instrumental in developing the program vision and roadmap of your product area. To be successful, you must have a strong background in credit card processing and the ability to deliver successful strategic objectives.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Debit and Credit Card Processing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical product management or ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in the card processor space.
- Technical knowledge of national and regional networks.
- Strong knowledge of development and design for products in the financial industry.
- Strong project management knowledge and abilities.
- Ability to define system and functional requirements.
- Designs, modifies and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Ensures a smooth turnover to the implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap.
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Creates alpha and beta program definition and coordinates execution.
- Creates standard demonstrations (and occasional participation in customer demonstrations).
- Provides demonstration training to Sales.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.