Application Support Analyst Credit Union Software
This job posting is no longer active
Application Support Analyst – Credit Union Software
The application support analyst provides system analysis, problem resolution, and application assistance to credit union clients on the Episys® platform. We provide support through online and telephone channels to troubleshoot technical issues and answer general application questions. The ability to multitask, effectively manage time, and provide exceptional customer service is a must.
- 3+ years of experience in a software support analyst or Episys back-office or front-office support role
- Episys experience
- Customer service experience
- Associate or bachelor's degree
- Answer incoming client support calls on ACD phone software.
- Contribute in a cohesive team environment.
- Analyze credit unions’ existing products and processes, and work with clients to case resolution.
- Provide support for front-office and back-office processes (for example, ACH processes, teller transactions, batch postings, statements, and dividend posting).
- Provide software support and guidance by answering questions on functions, features, and usage of work areas.
- Communicate the client's needs and expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leads.
- Participate in conference calls and WebEx™ remote sessions with clients.
- Maintain effective communication with clients to case completion.
- Identify, analyze, and document potential software defects.
- Participate in development projects with each release as needed.
- Contribute to process and product improvements.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.