IIS Web Administrator
This job posting is no longer active
The Network Operations team at iPay Solutions is in search of a IIS Web Administrator. This position will be responsible for monitoring, modifying and maintaining systems for acceptable availability, stability and response time to customers. Systems include, but are not limited to, multi-domain Windows server environment, product support applications, scripting applications, and development code source management products.
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture and openness – the perfect place to build phenomenal products that impact lives. Our environment embraces Agile principals, Dev Ops, an entrepreneurial spirit with the benefits of a large, publicly traded company.
The Technology team’s mission is to establish the long-term technology strategy of iPay Solutions in order to provide the most innovative and efficient payment processing solutions delivered with unparalleled customer service and support. We achieve this by collaborating with the Corporate Services, Enterprise Architecture and Chief Technology Office to ensure iPay adheres to corporate technology standards and guidelines. We adhere to security standards and strive for the highest level of quality possible.
Position can be based out of the Elizabethtown, KY or Louisville, KY office.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Microsoft Web Administration.
- Must be able to participate in on-call rotational afterhours/weekend support.
- Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts and principles.
- Proficient communication and customer interaction skills.
- Microsoft IIS Administration.
- Microsoft Server Administration.
- SSL Certificate Management.
- Experience with Web Site Performance Tuning, Monitoring and Vulnerability Management.
- Monitors systems for optimum performance and availability.
- Manage multi-monthly code deployments to production environments.
- Implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer and internally-reported system problems.
- Implements and monitors corporate security policies.
- Documents and implements system procedures, policies and events.
- Participates in on-call 24x7 support rotation.
- Assists in performing essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing.
- Assists in performing periodic recovery testing of DR plans.
- May manage data access and data permissions.
- Assists in managing user accounts.
- May assist support groups with applications installed on various servers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.