Customer Support Representative
This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry & Associates is now hiring a Customer Support Representative for our Springfield office. The Customer Support Representative receives inbound calls from clients, vendors, and uses the information provided to create support cases. These cases are reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate support queue for assistance. This position will also act as a switchboard for inbound calls and route these calls to the appropriate party.
At Jack Henry & Associates, you are more than just an employee, you are a valued member of the organization that is dependent on you and your success! Jack Henry & Associates stresses a company culture that encourages you to think outside the box and to grow in your professional career. As a Jack Henry & Associates employee you will enjoy a casual and relaxed work environment, a terrific benefit package, and a generous PTO plan that allows you to maintain a work life balance.
Hours for this position are:
Monday - Tuesday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00pm
Saturday 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Minimum 1 year of previous professional customer service experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook; as well as Internet Explorer.
- Learns to use professional concepts. Works on problems of limited scope. Follows defined procedures and practices with little deviation.
- Strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Basic knowledge of company products and services.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to type accurately and efficiently at a speed of at least 40 WPM. Proficient data entry skills.
- Ability to work on multi-line phones.
- Ability to work with little or no instruction on routine work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook; proficient in Internet Explorer.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Answers incoming calls and/or online cases from customers in a timely manner.
- May assess the nature of the problem and addresses simple and basic support issues.
- Researches customer problem/issue to increase personal knowledge and basic familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest caliber of support possible.
- Monitors the call tracking system for application calls and returns calls in a timely manner.
- Answers incoming calls and transfers calls to the appropriate party.
- Receives calls from the in-house lines and answers questions for in-house customers.
- Consistently maintains call statistics comparable to peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.