Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Configuration Engineer to join the team in Lenexa, KS. In this role, the Configuration Engineer is a member of the Software Release Team supporting our Internet Solutions business. You will be expected to be responsible for the management, deployment, and support of multiple concurrent software releases into production environments. In addition to these responsibilities, you will support and enhance build and release processes through automation and work closely with Development, QA, Operations, and Customer Support.
- Must have five years of experience in software configuration/release management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- PowerShell (or other scripting tools).
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- ASP Net, C#, Web Applications.
- Application Lifecycle Management (Release Deployment, Configuration Management, Validation Testing).
- Windows Server 20XX.
- SQL Server / T-SQL.
- Develops, analyzes and maintains tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release.
- Writes installation scripts and programs for installation of products.
- Works with project teams to determine an appropriate build schedule and then initiates the build and packaging process.
- Responsible for configuration engineering tasks associated with product release; manages the configuration requirements of projects, releases and patches.
- Assists in planning and execution of product builds and release.
- Monitors, records, and controls change in order to maintain product integrity, as it relates to source code control, macros, and libraries.
- Works with others to complete analysis, evaluations and design alternatives and to implement process improvements.
- Supports developers for software package registry and delivery. Works with development engineers to correct build errors.
- Compiles and assembles software from source code.
- Collates metrics and report status
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.