Jack Henry & Associates is seeking the right individual for an Information Security Engineer position. This person ensures the security of company or customer electronic information. This person will respond to incidents, providing incident response support, forensic analysis, memory and network analysis, or other response efforts or skills, as appropriate. This person will also participate in blue team exercises and threat hunting, using skills or tools that include log analysis, threat intelligence feeds, and/or anomalous baseline deviations. This person will be team-oriented, strongly self-motivated, and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment while continuously improving their professional knowledge and skills.
- Minimum 18 months experience in Information Security.
- General knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of information security as it applies to and impacts the organization.
- General leadership, organizational, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to learn diverse network and information securities technologies and principles.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Develops the security of electronic information and establishes security systems, policies and procedures to prevent system compromise or infiltration.
- Establishes appropriate firewall standards and designs and implements security policies to control system access.
- Develops and implements standards for appropriate security checkpoints and encryption methods.
- Assesses the impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information.
- Investigates, recommends and monitors implementation of new security products and services. Acts as a central point of contact for internal and external customers on security issues.
- Participates in product Change Control Boards and works with other departments to ensure security of products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates internal and external security threats. Researches security threats and implements appropriate changes to programs to prevent company and customer data assets from being compromised.
- Follows up on security findings from security-related reviews and other third-party reviews.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.