Senior Financial Analyst
We are looking to hire Senior Financial Analyst to support our internal reporting team.
Internal Reporting is responsible for financial review, financial analyses, long-range planning and budgeting, as well as partnering with business leaders in strategic planning.
The successful candidate will possess a strong analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of delivering actionable financial recommendations. You will assist other departments and provide support services on financial matters, accounting policy, reporting hierarchy or other business initiatives and provide support to finance management and other internal customers, including ad-hoc financial analysis, report design, dashboard analytics, executive presentations and special projects. It is the goal of our team to provide our internal customers with quality financial data in a timely manner. We strive to be a strategic business partner with Operations providing world-class financial support and business analytics.
This role will have a high level of involvement and communication with Operations, Finance, Accounting, Executive and other leaders. We are looking for a self-driven individual contributor with a high level of financial analysis experience.
The salary range for this position will be $68,850 to $99,144 depending on experience and location.
This position will be filled to work in a hybrid capacity at any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Lenexa, KS, Springfield, MO, Monett, MO, or Allen, TX.
- Performs financial analyses on cash flow, operating results, and business plans.
- Evaluates, analyzes and prepares recommendations for revenue, operating expenses, product profitability, capital expenditures, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, acquisition activity, trended future requirements etc.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Acts as a consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Prepares special studies, analyses, and recommendations for budgets, business forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, and statistical reports.
- May prepare and present management reporting packages to senior management team, and provide recommendations to management based on analysis.
- Transform complex financial data into user-friendly, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, and other visualizations.
- Develops and maintains internal financial reports across several different systems.
- Supports external financial reporting and communications.
- Supports new technology enhancements to improve financial reporting.
- Maintains financial reporting hierarchy and data integrity across multiple systems.
- Leverages system hierarchy to develop complex reporting.
- Implements and maintains reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements.
- Maintains security for financial reporting access.
- Complies with internal controls and responds timely to audit requirements.
- May assist, train, and develop less experienced peers. May act as a team lead.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- A minimum 6 years of financial reporting and analysis within a consolidated reporting environment.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to attend JH meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
- Experience working in a Senior Financial Analyst role.
- MBA and/or CPA or other related professional certification.
- Experience working with OneStream, Tableau, Power BI, or Workiva.
- Experience creating special reporting, interactive dashboards, financial modeling or executive presentations.
- Experience in a Financial or Technology Services organization.
- Strong business acumen and desire to strengthen knowledge of the business/industry.
- Ability to make recommendations in order to improve efficiency of processes and procedures.
explore the areaLearn More
Senior Staff Software Engineer Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
Deposit Software Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/28/2023
Application and Implementation Support Analyst: Digital Wallets Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.