Director of Contract and Relationship Management
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without you.
Director of Contract and Relationship Management will be joining our Contract Processing team that is responsible for ensuring accurate set up and execution of customer contracts and billing on a monthly basis. As a Director of Contract and Relationship Management, you will help us modernize our contract and billing processes while overseeing the activities of staff responsible for contract entry, variable/transactional invoicing, and quality assurance/control. A successful candidate will be a transformative leader with a future focused vision leveraging technology to automate processes and build workflows. We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven leader with an advanced level of experience in billing, invoicing, and contracts. If you desire a challenging role in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to join an outstanding team, please apply.
This position will be filled to work in a hybrid capacity and will require you to come to one of the following Jack Henry office locations up to 2 days a week: Allen, TX, Springfield, MO, or Monett, MO.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Develop strategies for leveraging technologies, process efficiencies, communication, and collaboration across functional objectives in order to ensure accuracy in our clients billing and proper revenue recognition.
- Provide leadership over the Contract Processing and Quality Assurance/Control Team.
- Collaborate with the lines of business partnering to improve operational efficiencies in contracting and billing.
- Partner cross-functionally to understand business processes in order to build workflows, validation tools, and billing analytics.
- Drive continuous business process improvement through designing and implementing technologies and consistently look to implement efficiencies in processes and procedures.
- Ensure high-quality performance management processes, documenting goals, addressing performance issues, and developing and challenging team members to exceed expectations.
- Provide training, coaching, and development opportunities for team members in various areas, including financial analysis, business products, supporting technologies, GAAP, and SOX.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in accounts receivable, contract entry, or billing.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in any of the following roles: supervisor or staff manager.
- Prior experience leading accounting team for a mid to large-cap company.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to attend JH meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- MBA and/or CPA or other related professional certification.
- Knowledge of or experience with OneStream, Tableau or Power BI.
- Ability to make recommendations in order to improve efficiency of processes and procedures.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this positing, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry's mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company's strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial well-being of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business - and our society - stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job descriptions may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Software Engineering Senior Manager Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Security Data Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Senior Technical Product Analyst - Symitar Administration Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.