Financial Analyst Advisor
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst Advisor to join our internal reporting group. The ideal candidate uses professional concepts to resolve critical issues, has broad expertise or unique knowledge and contributes to company objectives. You will be working on highly complex and diverse projects. This role works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. This role requires excellent independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions. Exercises wide latitude in determining objective and approaches to critical assignments. The ideal candidate possesses superior knowledge of the financial industry, financial principles, GAAP, and other accounting principles.
The salary range for this position is $83,964- $120,000 depending on location and experience.
This position may be located in the following locations: Allen, TX; Lenexa, KS; Charlotte, NC; Louisville, KY; or Springfield, MO. You must be able to come onsite at least 1 time per month for in office meetings or events. The remainder of the time, you are able to work remotely from home.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Performs highly complex financial analyses on cash flow, operating results, balance sheet metrics and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc.
- Forecasts balance sheet and cash flow projections to support long-term planning. Analyzes segment results to make recommendations.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements,operating forecasts and other ad-hoc analysis.
- May prepare and present management reporting packages to senior management team, and provide recommendations to management based on analysis. Will transform complex financial data into user-friendly, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, and other visualizations.
- Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Acts as consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Develops and maintains internal financial reports across several different systems. Supports external financial reporting and communications. Supports new technology enhancements to improve financial reporting.
- Implements and maintains reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements. Complies with internal controls and responds timely to audit requirements.
- Acts as a consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- May assist less experienced peers. May act as a team leader.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- A minimum 10 years of Corporate Finance, FP&A or Finance Operations, experience within a consolidated reporting environment.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and desire to strengthen knowledge of the business/industry.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to attend JHA meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
• Experience working in a Senior Financial Analyst role.
• MBA and/or CPA or other related professional certification.
• Experience working with OneStream, Tableau, Power BI, or Workiva. Peoplesoft & nvision
• Proficient in creating special reporting, interactive dashboards, financial modeling, or executive presentations.
• Experience in a Financial or Technology Services organization.
• Ability to make recommendations to improve efficiency of processes and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work with confidential materials and maintain confidentiality at all times.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
"Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstandingbenefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
explore the areaLearn More
Software Engineering Senior Manager Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Security Data Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Senior Technical Product Analyst - Symitar Administration Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.