Executive Admin Assistant: Office of the CTO
Jack Henry™ (Nasdaq: JKHY) is a well-rounded financial technology company that strengthens connections between financial institutions and the people and businesses they serve. We are an S&P 500 company that prioritizes openness, collaboration, and user centricity - offering banks and credit unions a vibrant ecosystem of internally developed modern capabilities as well as the ability to integrate with leading FinTech. For more than 45 years, Jack Henry has provided technology solutions to enable clients to innovate faster, strategically differentiate, and successfully compete while serving the evolving needs of their account holders. We empower approximately 8,000 clients with people-inspired innovation, personal service, and insight-driven solutions that help reduce the barriers to financial health.
In this role, you will join the Office of the Chief Digital & Technology Officers team providing Business Administrative support to Executive Leaders through a professional service-oriented approach to partnership, communication, and collaboration. The OCDTO Executive Admin team is essential for the success of our development teams by providing the support and structure to allow our associates and leaders the ability to focus on their areas of expertise, keeping our teams organized and informed, and being the go-to teammate for questions or concerns.
The ideal individual will have the ability to pivot and adapt to a variety of situations while maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You will be handling high-level confidential information, so will be expected to maintain strict confidentiality and exhibit discretion and professionalism in all activities, always reflecting the values and culture of the company.
This position will work from our Cedar Falls, IA office on a hybrid basis. Following an initial training period, this individual will work in the office 2-3 days per week unless traveling for JH business.
Salary range for this position is $49-73k, depending on candidate experience.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Provides both routine & non-routine administrative support to management, work team and/or department, handling high volume of competing administrative task requests (via multiple clients) that require professional discernment on appropriate urgency/prioritization to complete.
- Provide extensive calendar support requiring prioritization of multiple calendars with effective communication across various stakeholders (especially administrative colleagues) throughout the company.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and managing travel, meetings, seminar series, speaking engagements, and conferences for the organization.
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks such as:
- Prepare departmental presentations and communications
- Establish talking points for meeting preparation and assisting with agenda development.
- Tracking meeting attendance, minute taking, and follow-up action coordination/tracking.
- Greeting visitors, ordering lunches, stocking the conference room with supplies, and coordinating office events.
- Providing coverage for Executive Admin Team members as needed.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you'll need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative support role.
- Experience with event or travel coordination.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and shared collaborative tools such as SharePoint and OneDrive for Office 365) and/or Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides).
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to attend JH meetings, training, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to navigate through multiple communication platforms (i.e. Slack, Teams, Google Chat).
- Financial Technology or Software industry experience.
- Ability to make recommendations to improve the efficiency of processes and procedures.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this positing, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry's mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company's strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial well-being of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business - and our society - stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job descriptions may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Senior Staff Software Engineer Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
Deposit Software Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/28/2023
Application and Implementation Support Analyst: Digital Wallets Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.