Technical Product Manager: Treasury Management
Job Function Digital Banking Platform Location Allen, TX Workplace Type Remote Travel 5% Date Posted 10/23/2023 Job ID 13484
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Technical Product Manager to join our Treasury Management digital product team. We are committed to bringing digital solutions that enable our banking customers to meet the needs of their business customers along with attracting new business. Allowing our community banks to compete and remain a critical part of main street America. As part of this team you would continue to evolve our digital solutions including payment related solutions, reporting capabilities, and extending our open banking strategy while delivering outstanding user experiences. If you are process oriented, understand software product delivery, and are prepared to do what it takes to make this vision a reality, let’s get to work building the future.
This individual will be part of a very collaborative and communicative team completing research, analysis, product feature design and complex detailed requirements. The energetic and creative team member will be required to work with product managers, software engineers, QA analysts, and peers across JH Digital and our overall Jack Henry family. Additionally, given our One Jack Henry focus, we also expect our team members to support our customers whether in resolving problems or supporting them to achieve success.
This position will be filled to work remotely anywhere in the United States. Salary range for this position will be $76-115k, depending on candidate experience and geographic location.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Designs, modifies and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Ensures a smooth turnover to the implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, crowdsourcing, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap.
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Creates alpha and beta program definition and coordinates execution.
- Creates standard demonstrations (and occasional participation in customer demonstrations).
- Provides demonstration training to Sales.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a banking or FinTech institution working with banking/ lending products.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in bringing financial transaction products to market within a product development role.
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with post-implementation analysis, bug fixes, user experience testing, and/or triage.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend JHA meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Accredited ACH professional certification.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong problem solving aptitude.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Senior Staff Software Engineer Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
Deposit Software Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/28/2023
Application and Implementation Support Analyst: Digital Wallets Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.