Senior Risk Analyst: Third-Party Risk Management
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without you.
Senior Risk Analyst will be joining our Enterprise and Operational Risk Management department that works with business units throughout the company to identify and manage the risks facing the organization through its use of third-party service providers. In this role, you will work with a team supporting business units within Jack Henry and our vendors in the performance of risk management activities, including the Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) lifecycle. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual, with strong communication and relationship-building skills as well as a demonstrated record of ongoing accomplishments and commitment to excellence.
This position will be filled to work remotely within the U.S.
The target salary range for this position is $62,424 - $90,000, based on location and experience.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Perform assessment of third-party security and related due diligence documentation ( such as SOC, SIG, PCI, Policy).
- Complete additional tasks and procedures related to third party risk management – including but not limited to: Audit requests, quarterly risk review presentations, committee presentations.
- Utilize workload dashboards to monitor and manage assigned third-party relationships.
- Participate in related process discussions with cross-functional teams such as Procurement, Legal, Information Security, and others to ensure assessments meet expectations.
- Support business units with moderate complexity.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you'll need to have:
- A minimum of 6 years of professional or educational experience with third-party risk management, technology, procurement, or vendor management.
- A minimum of 4 years with third-party risk management.
- Experience with information security due diligence documentation.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and relationship build skills.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend JH meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working within a bank, credit union, or financial service industry.
- Proven ability to evaluate third party providers in accordance with the principles of vendor management.
- Prior experience with completing security risk assessments for customers.
- Prior experience in managing issues and tracking their progress to resolution.
- Experience utilizing Archer Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRCM, or CRISC certification.
- Working knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance concerns and industry standard security and risk frameworks.
- Ability to interpret regulations and communicate requirements to business unit personnel.
- Project management and effective time management skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret contracts.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this positing, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry's mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company's strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial well-being of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business - and our society - stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job descriptions may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Software Engineering Senior Manager Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Security Data Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Senior Technical Product Analyst - Symitar Administration Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.