Senior Programmer Analyst: Core Loan Software
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
We are seeking a Senior RPG Programmer Analyst that will provide support for complex issues within our SilverLake Loan platform using a case management system. You may also get the opportunity to complete custom work requests where you will get to make changes to the base code and develop custom enhancements for the platform. This position can be worked remotely within the United States and will participate in an on-call rotation.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide programming support for new and existing applications for the SilverLake loan application. This includes the most vital and complex multi-product recovery scenarios including but not limited to Core processing reruns, various interfaces, and any urgent core downtime and business scenarios.
- Develops the customer’s business and software requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs for software solutions and integrating software. Often project-based and typically measured by utilization (i.e., billable hours). Provides reasonable tasks, project bids, and project effort estimates.
- Unit tests and reviews programming to discover any errors and confirm that the programs meet the required specifications. Utilizes conversion and software implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience doing software support, software development or programming experience.
- Must have RPG experience.
- Must be willing to work a night on-call support rotation.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Experience with AS400, C#, C++ and SQL.
- Back-office loan operations experience.
- Experience with Change management Software, Soft Landing preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or data processing field.
- Loan Servicing experience with Fannie, Freddie, or SBA.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this positing, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry's mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company's strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial well-being of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business - and our society - stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job descriptions may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Software Engineering Senior Manager Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Security Data Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Senior Technical Product Analyst - Symitar Administration Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.