At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
The digital platforms at Jack Henry, delivers a best-in-class digital banking experience to over 500 banks and credit unions. We seamlessly integrate our platforms into digital banking solutions and complete over 11 million financial transactions per day.
The Jack Henry Digital Online Banking team develops a world class consumer banking portal. We listen to the desires and requests of our customers to find the most professional and efficient solution. As a UI/UX Senior Software Engineer for the Jack Henry Digital Online Banking team, you will work on a cross functional/disciplined team supporting our Jack Henry Digital application. Our team is highly distributed, meaning you will work with kind, talented engineers from across various locations within the US. You’ll get the chance to contribute to products that are used by hundreds of thousands of people.
This position will be hired Remotely within the US.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop Jack Henry Digital Online Banking web product features using software engineering best practices as well as company engineering standards.
- Review code written by peers and provide feedback ensuring best practices are followed throughout the team.
- Take lead on new feature development.
- Display foresight when planning and coordinating projects such that the work can be broken into smaller pieces for the rest of the team.
- Apply knowledge of reliability, scaling, quality, and performance during development.
- Actively advocate for coding standards and best practices across the team.
- Provide regular mentorship, including one-on-one pairing and code walk-throughs for your team.
- Represent your team throughout the technical decision-making process (e.g. discovery meetings).
- Consistently debug release pipeline and production service issues.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience in developing responsive web apps.
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend JHA meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient with Web Components.
- Familiarity with Polymer or Lit.
- Solid understanding of security, API design, design patterns, and browser environment.
- Experience with front-end build systems such as webpack or rollup.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) systems.
- Experience tracing a request through the network stack.
- Experience with SSOs, Plugins, or APIs.
- Implemented OAuth2/OpenID Connect.
- Experience supporting an application in production.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
"Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstandingbenefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
explore the areaLearn More
Software Engineering Senior Manager Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Security Data Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Senior Technical Product Analyst - Symitar Administration Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.