Salesforce Delivery Manager
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without you.
Salesforce Delivery Manager will be joining our Salesforce team that supports the transition to the Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading the technical team responsible for our Salesforce Service and Experience Clouds. The successful candidate has extensive experience with the Salesforce platform and is able to establish documented processes and standards for their team. They have outstanding leadership skills and ready to guide their team through the transition.
This position will be filled to work at any Jack Henry office Remotely within the U.S.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Provide guidance, mentor, train, and delegate responsibilities to direct reports enabling their professional growth and development.
- Direct, design, and implement a comprehensive product management strategy for Salesforce Service and Experience Clouds from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Ensure that products meet specifications and quality goals.
- Manage accurate tracking of statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Serve as a SME within the user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Review alpha and beta program definitions and oversee execution.
- Oversee a smooth turnover to implementation or support organizations.
- Provide resources for standard demonstrations, occasional participation in customer demonstrations, and to internal sales.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you'll need to have:
- Minimum of 7 years of professional of educational experience in technical leadership or product management.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience leading and supporting teams.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce Service or Experience cloud (Community).
- Experience in Agile Development Environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within an agile delivery team at all levels including stakeholder management.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend JH meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Management, or Business.
- Salesforce certifications.
- Experience leading support teams through migration to Salesforce.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this positing, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry's mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company's strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial well-being of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business - and our society - stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job descriptions may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Senior Staff Software Engineer Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
Deposit Software Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/28/2023
Application and Implementation Support Analyst: Digital Wallets Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.