Product Solution Consultant - Jack Henry Banking
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
The Jack Henry Banking Sales team is currently seeking a Product Solutions Consultant (PSC) to join our team. The PSC is responsible for partnering with Sales Representatives to actively drive and engage in the sales process for our core banking software and digital service offerings. They must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. They will work closely with the sales team, internal business development and operations teams and ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. They are also responsible for understanding customer’s needs, identifying market trends and gathering competitive analysis. This is a travel extensive role that is typically 3 or 4 days out of the week with minimal weekend travel. Compensation will include base pay and commission.
This position can be worked from any Jack Henry office location or remotely throughout the U.S.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Interacts with prospective and existing financial institution customers to determine their needs and strategic direction, and presents and advises on solutions to help them achieve their objectives.
- Provides product expertise and resources to Sales. Participates in strategic sales engagements, product demonstrations and requests for proposals. Articulates product strategy and promotes the offering.
- Researches and identifies customer needs and market trends, and articulates findings in the form of product enhancements and requirements.
- Collaborates with Marketing to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers, and product updates.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you'll need to have:
- Minimum of 4 years of financial institution experience or experience selling to financial institutions.
- Experience with bank automation software and services.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Jack Henry software experience.
- Proven success presenting technology as a business solution to executive leadership level.
- Proven success selling in complicated sales surroundings with both technical and business buyers.
- Strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to proficiently display software during onsite and virtual presentations using Zoom Teams, etc.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this positing, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry's mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company's strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial well-being of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business - and our society - stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job descriptions may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Software Engineering Senior Manager Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Security Data Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Senior Technical Product Analyst - Symitar Administration Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.