Operation Coordination Administrator: Advisor
This position can be worked remote within the U.S.
This position will have a salary range of $76,296 - $110,000 based on experience and location.
Acting independently, ensures a demand management framework has been developed and is executed on. Prioritizes work, unblocks work, schedules resources and monitors scope and progress of software/infrastructure implementation projects.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develops and executes upon demand management framework.
- Prioritizes and schedules work based upon resource availability.
- Maintains detailed project schedule that includes standard tasks and milestones necessary to complete software development projects.
- Monitors project scope and progress to adjust project plans and resource assignments as needed.
- Assists with development of effective project status updates to ensure that progress is successfully monitored.
- Monitors progress of projects and provides status updates to resource managers.
- Creates, updates and maintains implementation and resource availability calendars.
- Creates project folders and establishes projects in information management systems.
- Assists with billing and other administrative processes associated with projects.
- Provides regularly written implementation updates at a department level.
- Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Monitors incoming cases and contracts to ensure that projects are created and scheduled in a timely manner.
- Maintains the department revenue backlog to ensure that contracts are being recognized when the project is considered active.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Project Management.
- Experience building, organizing and executing on all aspects of Workload Management and Lifecycle management.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PMP Certification.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge and contributes to company objectives as a subject matter expert (SME). Works on highly complex and diverse projects. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Project Management scheduling software.
- Reacts to project adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Meets deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves issues.
- Ability to contribute in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adapts easily to change
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of JHA product(s)s and services essential to the job.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Project.
- Knowledge of Service Now demand management tools.
explore the areaLearn More
Senior Staff Software Engineer Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
Deposit Software Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/28/2023
Application and Implementation Support Analyst: Digital Wallets Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.