Manager of Technical Product Management
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without you.
We are seeking an experienced Manager of Technical Product Management to join our Enterprise Payment Solutions team. This role will lead the product direction and a Product Management team of one or more of our innovative and cutting-edge product offerings. This includes determining the necessary product design, enhancements, and modifications to meet the business needs of the offering. Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle, from product inception and planning through enhancement/maintenance and end-of-life decisions.
This position may be worked remotely within the United States and requires up to 10% travel for potential client meetings, industry presentations, or training.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Directs, designs and implements a comprehensive product management strategy for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap; directs those involved in the design, modification, and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products from product definition through production and release.
- Oversees the interaction with other internal organizations such as development, quality, marketing, etc. as the product(s) move to completion.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals. Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control.
- Manages accurate tracking of statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Serves as a resource within the user community (e.g., focus groups, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends to product management activities.
- Reviews alpha and beta program definitions and oversees execution.
- Oversees a smooth turnover to implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training, and hand off, and the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Provides resources for standard demonstrations, occasional participation in customer demonstrations, and to internal sales
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing a product management team or experience in Financial Technology, Digital Banking, SaaS Solutions or Program Management.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience, directing others involved in the design, modification, and evaluation of all phases of software products.
- Previous leadership experience required.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Excellent communication, customer interaction, decision-making, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of development and design for products in the financial industry.
- Excellent project management knowledge and experience with various development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of research procedures concerning development of new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved coordinating people and resources.
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of technical product management as it applies to the organization.
- Able to direct, design and implement product strategy from definition through release.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Specific knowledge of the financial industry as it relates to the product.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this positing, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry's mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company's strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial well-being of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business - and our society - stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job descriptions may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Software Engineering Senior Manager Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Security Data Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Senior Technical Product Analyst - Symitar Administration Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.