Cyber Security Fusion Center Senior Engineer
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
Jack Henry is seeking a talented senior engineer to work in the Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Cyber Security Fusion Center. This person will ensure the security of company or customer electronic information by performing log monitoring and analysis to identify and triage events and suspected incidents at Jack Henry and Associates. Additionally, this individual will also participate in hunt team exercises as well as blue team and purple team exercises using skills or tools that include log analysis, threat intelligence, and/or anomalous baseline deviations.
To find success, the selected candidate will need to be team-oriented, strongly self-motivated, and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment while continuously improving their professional knowledge and skills. This position requires strong technical, written, verbal and interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with other technical experts and managers at all levels within the company.
- Investigate and evaluate network traffic, analyze data from various sources, and create logical narratives for observed behaviors.
- Lead cyber investigations as required.
- Participate in major incidents as required.
- Implement best practices in incident response, monitoring, and network optimization.
- Collaborate with the team to improve the security posture of our infrastructure.
- Design, implement, and maintain robust security measures to protect against potential threats.
- Work with a variety of technical tools, such as Splunk ES, Splunk SOAR, Snort-based IDS, Pcaps, web server log analysis, and Splunk SIEM.
- Utilize infrastructure-focused security solutions to protect our network.
- Provides assistance to less experienced team members.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of information technology or information security experience.
- Must have experience with incident response, digital forensics, and log analysis
- Must have a professional cybersecurity certification such as: ISC2 CISSP or 1 of the GIAC certifications or the ability to obtain the certification within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to attend meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree.
explore the areaLearn More
Senior Staff Software Engineer Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
Deposit Software Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/28/2023
Application and Implementation Support Analyst: Digital Wallets Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.