Business Analyst II: EASE Automation (OpCon)
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without you.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to use your technical and analytical skills in a blended role? If so, this position may be perfect for you! The ideal candidate will be multi-talented, hands-on contributor who will provide implementation and support services of automated processes for the Outlink hosted Credit Union clients.
Candidates will be the main point of contact for these clients, ensuring success of day-to-day processing, implementation of new processes, research and troubleshooting of existing processes and setup and support of automation tools. This is not your typical BA position, as you will play an active role in the above tasks including hands-on configuration of applications such as the Symitar Core System, OpCon and MOVEit. To be successful in this role, you’ll need the ability to multi-task, including managing incoming phone calls, processing existing queues, and completing new intakes.
This role can be worked out of any Jack Henry office location or 100% remote within the US.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides level one technical support of automated processes for clients via the corporate tracking software and automated call distribution (ACD) phone system.
- Monitors incoming cases and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS).
- Understands and follows Business Process Lifecycle by implementing and monitoring the automation process from initiation through delivery.
- Utilize automation tools to streamline/automate customer processes. Additionally, identify processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
- Works closely with internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects
- Participates in an after-hours on-call rotation on a periodic basis to resolve critical nightly processing failures.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 18 months of experience doing IT, Application Support or Technical Analysis.
- Must be available to modify work schedule and provide after-hours support on a periodic on-call basis.
- Must also be available to work up to 2 weekends a year to support the data center Disaster Recovery Exercise.
- Experience with the Symitar Core System and/or OpCon.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Data processing or IT experience at a credit union.
- Excellent customer relations and service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to manage multiple projects, customer issues and demands while providing exceptional customer service.
- Able to assist in creating process and procedure documentation.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this positing, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry's mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company's strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial well-being of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business - and our society - stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job descriptions may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Software Engineering Senior Manager Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Security Data Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
Senior Technical Product Analyst - Symitar Administration Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 02/23/2024
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.