ALM Consultant Advisor
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
This position will be part of a team that performs several key functions for our customers, including consultation and analysis of asset liability management (ALM), interest rate risk (IRR), liquidity risk, and financial model validations. This position may be responsible for additional tasks including, but not limited to, user acceptance testing, internal cross-training, product refinement, and assisting with the creation of new product development. Our customers are community bank and credit union financial institutions (FIs).
Candidates for this position should have experience taking on multiple projects at once. Therefore, time management skills are essential. This is a customer-facing, advisory level position, so the individual filling this role is expected to be a subject matter expert that possesses excellent customer service skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers, promoting trust and confidence in our products and our company. Jack Henry offers a comprehensive benefits package and stresses a work-life balance and opportunities to grow within the department and across the organization.
The salary range for this position will be $76,296- $110,000 based on location and experience.
This position will be filled to work Remotely within the United States.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develops and directs customer support programs to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and retention in alignment with corporate goals. Service functions include, but are not limited to, telephone support, web support, software installation, secondary quality assurance testing, and release of software updates.
- Contributes to product design. Develops, recommends, and implements innovative solutions to ensure the ease of use of all products.
- Provides customer consultation on complex banking concepts.
- Assists customers in interpretation of financial models.
- Completes projects, including but not limited to, risk analysis, financial model validations, and back-tests.
- Maintains an effective information and tracking system to monitor and report customer service functions and department functions. Recommends enhancements as required.
- Participates in strategic planning for the department.
- Develops and maintains high levels of expertise in A/L, profitability accounting, related financial management functions, and technology implementation.
- Participates in the budgeting process and in the development of pricing recommendations. Ensures integration of pricing in both the support and training functions and coordinates pricing changes.
- Conducts customer training as needed, including but not limited to, in-house training, on-site training, one-on-one customer consultations and customer conferences.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or must have 8 years of experience in asset-liability management (ALM) analysis, accounting within a bank or credit union, audit, or treasury.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in asset-liability management (ALM) analysis, accounting within a bank or credit union, audit, or treasury.
- Knowledge of Jack Henry PROFITstar software or comparable ALM/IRR software.
- ALM model preparation, review, and updating experience.
- Ability to analyze financial results for reasonableness and isolate which metrics are most relevant to an FI’s position.
- Leader of self in managing multiple projects and adhering to contractual deadlines.
- Ability to write clear, professional financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to present to a wide range of audiences, largely dependent on the specific FI’s need.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend JHA meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Controller, CFO or Analyst experience.
- Continual process improvement experience.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving experience.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.
explore the areaLearn More
Senior Staff Software Engineer Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
Deposit Software Analyst Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/28/2023
Application and Implementation Support Analyst: Digital Wallets Location: Allen, Texas, United States Date Posted: 11/27/2023
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
Become a Community Member Today
One of the best ways to learn more about Jack Henry is to join in. Sign up for one of our communities and be one of the first to get our latest news, updates, and job opportunities.