Jack Henry & Associates is hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team. This position will provide quality assurance assistance to the Finance department by making sure that billing and revenue are set up correctly in our accounting system, as well as generating analysis related to contract entry. This role will also assist with processing credits and terminations.
This position can sit at either our Monett or Springfield locations.
- Minimum of 18 months experience in Accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong math and reasoning skills.
- Able to use spreadsheets and other accounting-related programs.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently, including 10-key.
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excel experience using formulas and functions in a professional environment.
- Processes customer billing activities.
- Interprets contracts and accurately enters information in the PS or other billing systems to create customer invoices.
- Recognizes revenue to correct general ledger accounting strings.
- Accurately processes various monthly, quarterly, and annual billings and various credit memos.
- Performs routine checks and balances with other employees.
- Maintains files and accounting documentation.
- Supports incoming calls or online cases and supports internal and external customers with billing inquiries.
- Maintain and process cost contracts, maintains contract expiration spreadsheet and/or processes contract buyouts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.