Jack Henry & Associates seeks a Technical Business Analyst to help our sales teams take full advantage of Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) systems and automation. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining complex sales compensation plans in the system, including sales commission rates, bonus tracking, and quota attainment metrics
- Building and maintaining complex calculation strings to accurately calculate commission payments based on user parameters
- Proactively providing reporting and dashboards for sales and executive management
- Managing integration of ICM system with other sales tools, particularly Salesforce
- Researching and recommending system enhancements and other technologies
- Developing documentation and conducting user training
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years of experience in Business Analysis, Database Administration, Programming or Sales Operations
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with IBM's Cognos Incentive Compensation Management (ICM, fka Varicent) system, or other sales technology systems
- Strong grammar, spelling and writing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to interact with and communicate well with other technical and non-technical associates.
- Interacts with internal customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the internal customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.