IS- NetTeller team is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our team in Lenexa. In this role you will be responsible for second level technical support for any issue resolutions, as well as case management and release management within the NetTeller suite of products. The ideal candidate will have a technical support background and be knowledgeable in JHA Products. We work in a team environment and frequently engaged with other internal teams throughout the resolutions of cases.
About Our Team
The Internet Solutions NetTeller Technical Support group provides research, troubleshooting and resolutions for customer facing issues, in addition to Case Triage and Software Release Management for the NetTeller platform. Our goal is to restore functionality and usability of our products, insure effective case management and successful and consistent release management. Responsibilities include responding to internet browser based issues as well as those affecting performance of supporting parts of our internal architecture.
- Minimum of five years of experience in software or banking technical support or development
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Basic understanding of .Net, MS SQL Server and RPG
- Experience with various methods of platform integration
- JHA Product Knowledge
- Interacts with product support personnel, and potentially the customer, when the customer’s problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
- Provides technical assistance to customers. Provides support to customers/users if product issues are encountered. Analyzes the problem as described by the customer and determines the best course of action.
- Interacts directly with the customer/user when the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background.
- Includes all appropriate departments to facilitate a successful resolution to any client issues.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. Creates defect records on all reported issues with supporting files and examples for R&D to create code fixes.
- Prepares test environment when necessary to simulate, document or recreate errors or problems reported by customer to determine appropriate action. May prepare test environment and test new enhancements or other internal quality testing.
- Writes and creates scripts and tools.
- Documents job related procedures.
- Provides mentoring/training to less experienced peers.
- Maintains familiarity with company products by attending training classes, observing experienced support personnel, reading software documentation, and participating in on-line training programs.
- Bids and completes Customer Work Requests (CWRs) in accordance with company standards.
- May be involved in customer installations, upgrades, and training.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.