Our team is seeking a Senior C#/ASP.NET Software Engineer to join our development team in Allen, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of new products, major upgrades and support items.
You will participate in all phases of the development cycle in each quarterly release and will work closely with both the BA and QA Support teams.
About Our Team
EPS Research and Development supports development and maintenance of processing of Check 21, Automated Clearing House (ACH), and credit card transactions from portals such as the SmartPay Business, which is a Merchant facing portal. We provide support for various other portals including Partner Portal, Online Customer Service portal and Admin Portal. Additionally, we provide support for the processing of payments from web services such as Payment Vault and an XML batch interface called the Real Time Gateway.
- Minimum of six to nine years of experience as a .Net/C# software engineer
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree: business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
- Technical knowledge and experience in the following: ASP.Net Web Forms, SQL Server, TSQL.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Understand and knowledge of the banking industry.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.