The Cloud Services File Transfer Operations team at Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an individual to work in a fast-paced environment where their excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills will be showcased. This individual will work alongside eight teammates to provide an automated file delivery service, Secure File Transfer. As part of the File Transfer Operations team, Technical Support Representatives help resolve file transfer problems and ensure successful file exchange between Jack Henry & Associates, our customers, and third-party business partners.
- A minimum of 5 years recent experience working in a technical support role.
- Must have worked on applications that run on Windows Server 2008 or 2012 R2.
- Able to work a standard shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM CT – 5:00 PM CT, and participate in an after-hours call rotation for one week every five weeks. Optional 10:00 AM CT – 7 pm CT shift as well. Occasional weekend, holiday, or evening work as business needs dictate.
- Knowledge and understanding of File Transfer Protocol (FTP), basic networking, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with a managed secure file transfer system or service.
- Provides level two and some level three troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's problem. Asks the customer well thought-out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the users response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, or best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported service and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service problems and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of the user's problem when it needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the problem.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, with some team members located in other physical locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.