JHA is seeking a Payroll Specialist who will be responsible for processing the Bi-Weekly payroll for 1800+ employees using PeopleSoft Payroll and Time& Labor. This person will be responsible for full cycle processing. We are looking for someone with great customer service and a team player!
- 2 years of experience in payroll processing.
- 2 years of experience with PeopleSoft.
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts and apply basic math principles.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of payroll laws and regulations.
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Able to calculate Gross-to-Net calculations
- American Payroll Association (APA) CPP certification preferred.
- Processes designated payroll cycle(s) including on/off-cycle runs.
- Uploads Time and Labor files and deduction files for processing
- Ensures all Time & Labor and deduction files are loaded and balanced.
- Processes manual checks.
- Processes Garnishments and Miscellaneous deductions.
- Processes Leaves and Terminations
- Handles advanced PTO and Payroll calculation questions.
- Coordinates with Finance and Accounts Payable on garnishments and banking.
- Coordinates with Benefits to ensure accuracy of benefits deductions
- Ensures all help desk cases, emails and phone calls are responded to in a timely manner.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.