Jack Henry & Associates is currently seeking a professional Security Officer to protect our premises, assets, employees and visitors. This position is located at our Monett, Missouri location. This individual will be responsible for securing our 10 building campus and grounds, detecting any suspicious behavior, preventing vandalism, monitoring surveillance cameras, authorizing entrance for visitors and patrolling premises regularly by walking up to 12 miles daily.
- First position is Friday-Sunday 5:50am - 7:10pm
- Second position is Monday - Thursday 8:00pm - 6:00am
If you have a passion for maintaining a safe corporate environment and want to join an exciting growing team, apply today!
- Six months experience in Security, Paroling and/or Customer Service.
- Reside within 50 miles (1 hour drive time) of the Monett Campus.
- Monitors access to buildings and grounds, and permits authorized people to enter property.
- Regularly patrols buildings and grounds of assigned property. Examines doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
- Conducts foot patrols of company property during the nighttime and weekend hours to maintain employee safety. Identify unsecured openings or doors and other potential dangers.
- Evaluates, observes, and reports incidents, and dispatches additional security officers or notify appropriate agency (i.e. Police, Fire, or EMS) if necessary.
- Provides information and assistance to employees and guests as needed.
- Investigates non-criminal activities, and responds to general calls for service, such as accessing locked buildings, assisting motorists, and providing escorts.
- Monitors fire alarm systems and assists the Fire Department in locating fire and evacuating buildings.
- Monitors the local weather channel and radar, and follow procedure in the event of severe weather conditions in preparation of potential damage.
- Assists with the education of new and current employees on safety and security policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.