Do you have a passiong for recruiting at the college level? Do you enjoy creating and developing new relationships while traveling to great US Cities? If so, this role is for you!
The Talent Acquisition Team at Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a career-minded, ambitious intership recruitment coordinator that will partner with Colleges/Universities around the US to develop a growing internship program. This role is instrumental to the success of our program, so we are looking for an individual that can partner with our hiring managers to tell the story of our great company to students nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in talent acquisition with a specific concentration on campus recruiting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project coordination or management
- Manages the summer college internship program for the corporate organization.
- Develops communication plans, training curriculum and associated documentation for internship program.
- Partners with hiring managers to develop appropriate internship job descriptions to identify the top college students.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with academic faculty, career centers, students, and the campus relations partner.
- Implements the recruiting strategy on campus, enhancing the organizations brand and reputation at regional and national universities.
- Coordinates and participates in campus recruiting activities such as advertising, presentations, career fairs, office and campus interviews, and networking events.
- Develops and uses campus sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates.
- Acts as the main point of contact for students and campus recruiting partner.
- Works with campus recruiters to confirm that recruiting is consistent with national guidelines and the law.
- Works with the recruiting team to establish and maintain a consistent recruiting approach.
- Develops an external network to understand competition, salaries, and makes recommendations to the recruiting team based on this knowledge.
- Responsible for managing and onboarding of interns.
- Assists with any other recruiting needs as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.