Jack Henry & Associates is looking for an experienced Senior Accounting Manager to join a seasoned leadership team and assume full responsibility for accounting and finance related activities. The Senior Accounting Manager will oversee full month-end accounting processes, financial reviews, financial controls & compliance, forecasting, budgeting and special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 10 years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- 10 years of management experience in a large organization as it relates to all aspects of accounting such as financial analysis and reporting, budgeting and general ledger
- Travel up to 20%
- CPA, CMA or MBA
- 15 years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- Experience with a blend of financial services background and technology with significant experience in leading and managing high performing finance and accounting staff.
- Experience developing policies and procedures for the financial activities of the organization including forecast, budget development and management.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting financial data and recommending changes to improve financial performance to Senior Management.
- Experience developing new finance and accounting processes and training stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people across all levels of the organization.
- High level of initiative, self-sufficiency and self-direction.
- High level of discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- High energy and passionate individual who wants to be part of our exciting and fast-paced business environment.
- Designs operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
- Ensures integration of data produced into systems and supports objectives of financial analysts.
- Participates in annual audits and special projects.
- Reviews P&L and SOP at a consolidated level and a detail level.
- Acts as the accounting liaison to operations.
- Assists operations managers with financial processes and procedures; collaborate with operations managers to complete their budgeting and forecasting processes, including meeting with Executives.
- Responsible for regulatory reporting and compliance issues and research.
- Ensure SEC reporting is completed accurately and timely in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures.
- Ensures area of responsibility is in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- May work with external consultants or auditors to provide required information and ensure proper recordkeeping for historical purposes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.