Jack Henry & Associates is one of the America's Top Large Employers by FORBES and ComputerWorld's Best Places to Work - are you looking for a company that consistenly does the right thing, whatever it takes and has fun along the way? Our dynamic, energetic and fast-paced talent acquisition team is seeking an internal talent recruiter due to the expansion of our internal recruitment efforts. This is a fantasic opportunity to learn about our amazing company while assisting our employees in career advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in talent acquisition in a corporate environment or within a staffing organization
- Demonstrated experience managing projects on a tight deadline
- Advanced experiecne with MS Excel, Applicant Tracking Software and CRM applications.
- Collaborates with managers to understand and prioritize job opening requirements and develop internal recruiting strategy.
- Assists internal managers during the recruitment process with timely and suitable placement selection.
- Works with managers to create/improve position descriptions that accurately reflect job duties and business requirements.
- Acts as a resource on appropriate interviewing techniques, and facilitates selection process and discussion, ensuring an effective, legal interviewing practices.
- Manages positive internal applicant experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Responds to talent acquisition needs and inquiries from business leaders, hiring managers, TA leadership, etc.
- Constructs formal job offers and arranges orientation, on-boarding, and training for new employees.
- Ensures that hiring, placement, and transfer procedures are in compliance with company policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- Submits reports concerning hiring trends, turnover rates, candidate feedback, etc. to Human Resources staff and/or senior management, as appropriate.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.